Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
The Meadows Event Center management has worked closely with county and local government and health agencies. Following Open Texas and CDC guidelines, The Meadows has provided the following safety guidelines that will be followed by event staff, outside vendors, and patrons.
- All MEC staff and participants will be wearing facial coverings.
- MEC will enforce patron mask requirements per the guidelines and mandates of the State of Texas.
- Note – If facial coverings are not mandated by the State, Patrons should still bring a mask as Texas guidelines still recommend facial coverings indoors or outdoors in areas where social distancing is not
- When eating or drinking, patrons are asked to remain stationary. Seating has been spread out across the venues to accommodate mask removal and social distancing while eating.
- The CDC recommends frequent handwashing, with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or alcohol based hand rub with 60-95% alcohol.
- All MEC staff and participants will be screened for temperature and symptoms daily.
- Patrons are asked to self-screen, if feverish or symptomatic.
- The CDC recommends to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hand with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
For more information about COVID related policies, please contact [email protected]